Layman, from CADRE comments, has a series of posts noting the similarities between classical historians and New Testament historians. The basic point is that both use the same methodology.
- A Case Study of Historical Methodology in Classical Literature: The Historicity of Sicinnus Warning the Persians
- Is Neil Godfrey Right About How Classical Historians Treat Documents Like the Gospels?
- Harmonizing Ancient Accounts: Non-Biblical Historians At it Again
- Non-Biblical Historians and the Criteria of Embarrassment
- Screaming Silences, Screaming Memes: The “Silence” of Ancient Historians
- A Non-Biblical Historian Accepts the Key “Minimum Facts” Supporting Jesus’ Resurrection